Wiley-Blackwell, the scientific, technical, medical and scholarly business of global publisher John Wiley & Sons, Inc., has announced the launch of the Wiley Job Network – a new online recruitment tool which enables employers to attract talented applicants from among the high-caliber users of Wiley Online Library’s products and services.
Wiley Job Network builds on Wiley’s strong connection with professionals, researchers and academics working in science, technology, healthcare, business, finance, the humanities and the arts. It delivers exciting and high quality job opportunities from a wide range of industries in the private and public sectors to potential job seekers.
Employers who advertise jobs on the site benefit from Wiley’s extensive communication networks to reach a rich source of talented professionals and specialists. Eleven specialized career sites make up Wiley Job Network and offer a streamlined, fully mobile solution that encourages the well-qualified audience to easily pursue the opportunities offered.
Steve Miron, Senior Vice President, Wiley-Blackwell said, “Our leading online platform, Wiley Online Library, is used by 10 million people each month to support their daily work – they rely on the high-quality, relevant content that we deliver. Integration with the Wiley Job Network extends the service we provide, matching the interests and talents of our audiences to job opportunities for continued professional development.”
Reed Elfenbein Vice President, Director of Sales and Marketing for Wiley-Blackwell commented, “For recruiters the benefits are clear – reaching a targeted pool of highly educated and qualified experts who may not be actively looking for a job, but who are the best in a particular field. We are pleased that the Wiley Job Network can help to find the right talent for the right roles.”
Fast facts about Wiley Job Network
- Wiley Job Network is at wileyjobnetwork.com
- 11 specialized career sites allow recruiters to target effectively covering healthcare, science, business, finance, pharmaceutical, allied health, veterinary, psychology, nursing, doctor, entry-level, graduate and academic jobs
- Job seekers can set email alerts, upload resumes. Fully mobile-enabled to search, browse and apply
- Branding opportunities for employers through video and impression ads, microsites and featured profiles
- Benefits to employers include targeted resume search and instant promotion of new vacancies via email alerts. Significant discounts on bulk job posting packages